Submit Candidate Profile
IMPORTANT: We highly encourage all candidates to write their candidate profile details in a separate Word document first and then copy the information into the profile submission form. The website will timeout after 45 minutes and you risk losing your work if you wait too long.
Follow these steps to submit your candidate profile:
- Click on the link provided below.
- You will be prompted to enter a Utah ID. If you do not have a Utah ID, register a new account. If you already have a Utah ID, log in.
- After logging in to your Utah ID, select your name on the drop down list.
- Click “Request PIN.” A PIN number will be emailed to the email address you provided when you declared candidacy.
- After obtaining your PIN in your email, enter your PIN in the website and click “Submit.”
- Enter your candidate profile information and click “Submit” when you are done. PLEASE NOTE: the website will time out after one hour. A notification will appear before the time out and ask you to save your profile.
Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
Your profile must be submitted by 5:00 pm on May 16, 2022. This deadline is established by state law, so exceptions or extensions cannot be granted.
After all candidate profiles are reviewed they will be posted on the website. If your profile is not appearing on the website about two weeks after the deadline, immediately contact the Lt. Governor’s Office at 801-538-1041 or email@example.com.
If you submitted a photo, it is likely that the photo file is too large. The website cannot accept photo files that are larger than 1MB. Compress the image (there are various free websites that do this) and upload the image again.
Your PIN will be sent to the email address that you provided to the filing officer when you declared candidacy. Check your email’s spam filter. If you did not provide an email address to the filing officer, contact the Lt. Governor’s Office at 801-538-1041 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you copy and paste text from word processing programs, such as Microsoft Word, the formatting from the program may alter the formatting on the website. If this occurs, contact the Lt. Governor’s Office at 801-538-1041 or email@example.com for assistance.